The Sicilian Volcano trail
Over the tracks of Volcanoes - From April to May
Main characteristics :
* A hard Trail in the hearth of the Mediterranean
* A race through the wild nature to climb the highest active volcanoes in Europe: Mt Stromboli and Mt Etna.
* Between sea and mountain, in the beautiful frame of Aeolian Islands and Mt Etna
Sicily Volcano Trail is an international, non competitive, race. The "sky runners" are the bold participants who challenge themselves "across the sky", running at high altitude. The 2007 Sicily Volcano Trail is the forth edition of this unique event.
An amazing adventure trail and competition taking place in the heart of the Mediterranean, between the Aeolian Islands and Mt Etna. A 100 Km race divided into 5 timed runs with 4670 mt total drop.
Image- 4 days at the Aeolian Islands
- 3 days on Mt Etna
- 30 athletes from different countries
- 20 places for wives, friends and everyone willing to follow his/her runner.
Back to Main News
There are no comments yet! Be the first to leave one!